- You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or refrain from doing so) at your own discretion.
- If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data, or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), simply do not access our Sites or use our Services.
- You may likewise decide not to give us “discretionary” Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrative support with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
- DIVA-BOSS.COM provides an online Community based platform for your convenience.
What private data do we collect and when do we acquire data?
OBJECTIVES & ACTIVITY
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a new user
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver our service including:
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete our personality test or a survey
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
To buy products or services
a) Financial data
PayPal, Stripe, Credit Cards
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our services and grow our business)
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different corporations) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
- This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How do we handle social signals?
In Short: Yes, if you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our Site and the services we provide you through the Site and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the Site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to bring administration to you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after a certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the site.
Enquiries, issues and complaints against the personal data
- You are entitled by law to ask for a copy of your personal information at any time by Contacting Us.
- In the unlikely event that you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us. This includes situations where you want to request the rectification or erasure of your personal information, restrictions to be placed around how we use your personal information, or to object to a particular use.
- If you make a complaint about our handling of your personal information, it will be dealt with in accordance with our complaints handling procedure. In the first instance it will be reviewed by an appropriate member of our team who will respond to you within 28 days. If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may request that your complaint be escalated, in which case it will be passed to a senior person in our business who will review your complaint and the initial response and provide a further response within 28 days of your request to escalate the matter.
Customer data processing appendix:
Customer Data” means any personal data that processes on behalf of Customer via the Service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws” signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering’s handling of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
“EU Data Protection Law” signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe, including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of common people with respect to the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK”) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
“Europe” signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
- Parties’ roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that with regard to the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation:DIVA-BOSS.COM shall process Customer Data only in accordance with Customer’s documented lawful instructions as set forth in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the Agreement sets out Customer’s complete and final instructions to shopmyclosetlive.com in relation to the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require prior written agreement between the parties.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to DIVA-BOSS.COM ; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for shopmyclosetlive.com to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the Agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which Customer acquired Customer Data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent or managed through the Service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- Lawfulness of Customer’s instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data in accordance with Customer’s instructions will not cause shopmyclosetlive.com to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. shopmyclosetlive.com shall promptly notify Customer in writing, unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws, if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
How do we protect your details?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is composed behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must carefully keep the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits to our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
- We also use third party advertisements on DIVA-BOSS.COM to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geo targeting purposes (Serving Online Booking ads to Travelers) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing marketing ads to someone who frequents marketing sites or blogs).
- We might also use third-party services that monitor these details on our behalf.
- You are able to choose whether your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to carefully turn off all cookies. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since the internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
- If you change cookies off, a number of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not have an impact on the user’s experience that produces your site experience better and might not exactly function properly.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Types of Cookies we use:
A required cookie empowers you to explore the website and utilize its features, for example, getting to secure areas of the site and using services at our website. In the event that you have decided to recognize yourself to the website, the Company may put on your program treats containing an encoded, one-of-a-kind identifier. These cookies permit the Company to extraordinarily recognize you when you are signed into the Web site and Services and to deal with your online exchanges and demands.
Focus or Targeting cookies
Performance Cookies permit the Company’s Web destinations and Services to recollect data you have entered or decisions you make, (for example, your username, language, or your area) and give upgraded, closer-to-home highlights. These Cookies additionally empower you to improve your utilization of DIVA-BOSS.COM Web site and Services subsequent to signing in. These Cookies can likewise be utilized to recall transforms you have made to message size, text styles and different pieces of website pages that you can change.
Performance Cookies may likewise be utilized to improve how the Company’s Website and Services work and perform, to upgrade and redo your associations with the Company, and to assist us with furnishing you with more pertinent messages, including promoting interchanges. These Cookies gather data about how Visitors utilize our Web destinations and Services, including which pages guests go to frequently and in the event that they get blunder messages from specific pages. DIVA-BOSS.COM may utilize its own innovation (under the DIVA-BOSS.COM brand name or a partnered brand name) or outsiders to follow and examine use and volume factual data from Visitors, Attendees, and Customers, to give upgraded associations and more pertinent correspondences, and to follow the presentation of the Company’s commercials. Shopmyclosetlive.com and its outsider accomplices may likewise use HTML5 nearby capacity or Flash Cookies for these reasons. Streak Cookies and HTML neighborhood stockpiling is unique in relation to program Cookies due to the measure of, sort of, and how information is put away. Shopmyclosetlive.com likewise utilizes Flash Cookies, to store your inclinations or show content depending on what you see on our Website and Services to customize your visit.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
Name of cookie
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 1 day
Google Analytics, Google LLC
_sp_root_domain_test_* (x 1535)
Persistent – 2 years
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Persistent – 30 minutes
Google Analytics, Google LLC
Collects anonymous statistics regarding usage of the DIVA-BOSS.COM website. These are third-party cookies. While DIVA-BOSS.COM ‘s use of Facebook causes these cookies to be used, DIVA-BOSS.COM itself does not control the data within the cookies themselves. The names of the cookies listed are provided as examples. DIVA-BOSS.COM does not directly control the names of the cookies involved, and the actual names may differ.
These cookies enable us to:
You can learn more about Facebook’s Tracking Pixel here
- Understand client’s desires for future perspectives or visits to our site.
- Collect and compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable time-frame.
- You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you are using chrome, you can go to the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
- On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won’t affect the client’s experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
California online privacy protection act
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
Fair information practices
The Fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of the level of privacy law in America (Florida) and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
- We will inform you via email
- within 7 business days
- We will inform the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that people have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that people have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: –
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CAN SPAM, we consent to the next:
- Do not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using the contact form at our website shopmyclosetlive.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
All content included in or made available through any DIVA-BOSS.COM, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and is the property of DIVA-BOSS.COM or its content suppliers and protected by The Canadian Laws, United States, and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any DIVA-BOSS.COM is the exclusive property of DIVA-BOSS.COM and protected by us. and international copyright laws.
We do not allow any content that infringes copyright. The use of copyrighted content of others without proper authorization or legally valid reason may lead to a violation of DIVA-BOSS.COM ‘s policies.
At the same time, not all unauthorized uses of copyrighted content constitute an infringement. Exceptions to copyright infringement, such as the fair use doctrine or other applicable laws, allow use of copyrighted work under certain circumstances.
Removal of Content; Suspension or Termination of Account
Any user content that infringes another person’s copyright may be removed. The account may be suspended or terminated for multiple copyright violations in connection with the use of the DIVA-BOSS.COM site or app, or other violations of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse any account holder whose account was used for improper activities from opening a new account on DIVA-BOSS.COM site or app, or otherwise hosted by DIVA-BOSS.COM.
Copyright Infringement Notification
- Contacting the user directly may resolve your complaint more quickly and in a way that is more beneficial to you, the user, and our community. You may also file a Copyright Infringement Report.
- All complaints should contain the information requested in our online Copyright Infringement Report form. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your complaint being denied.
- We may provide the account holder with your contact information, including the email address and the name of the copyright owner, and/or details of the complaint.
- Before submitting a notification, please be aware that intentionally submitting a misleading or fraudulent report may lead to liability for damages under section 512(f) of the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) or similar laws as may be applicable in other countries.
Copyright Infringement Counter-Notification
- If you receive a copyright infringement notification that you believe to be in error or believe that you are authorized to use the content, you can reach out to the copyright owner directly to request a retraction.
- You may also provide us with a counter-notification via our Counter Notification Form. All counter-notification should contain the information requested in the Counter Notification Form. Failure to include necessary information may limit our ability to investigate your claims and may result in your counter-notification being denied.
- If we do not receive notice that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we may replace or cease disabling access to the material that was removed if the material does not infringe on third-party copyright. The decision to re-post any material is at DIVA-BOSS.COM’s sole discretion.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside CANADA or the United States. You may access the website from outside of CANADA or UNITED STATES at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless shopmyclosetlive.com and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website originates from the United States. The laws of the United States. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at [email protected]
We are a Corporated Company, Registered in Canada, Ontario as IN2VOGUE INC., with the operating name, doing business as “DIVA-BOSS.COM”
Business Address: 2967 Dundas STREET WEST SUITE # 1220
Toronto, ONTARIO M6P 1Z2 , CANADA
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 1877-455-DIVA (3482)
This document was last updated on June 28, 2021